1) Submit Online Application
2) Mail Us Your Payment
- We accept cash, check, on online payment (additional $5 processing fee). Please make checks payable to: Harrison Avenue Marketplace, P.O. Box 24378, New Orleans, LA 70184
- Your application will not be reviewed until payment is received for all market(s) applied for.
- Fees are as follows:
- Hot food- $80
- Cold food- $70
- Art/Craft- $70
- Multi-Level Marketing – $70
- Business- $150
- Food Truck $160
- Non-profit- $40 (please submit your 501c3 status letter with payment)
3) Application Review
- We will e-mail you 10 business days prior to each market with your participation status.
4) Acquire Your Special Event Occupational License (SEOL)
- The City of New Orleans requires that you have an SEOL. Please print (if you have not done so for 2019), complete, and submit the Supplement A form along with a copy of acceptance email (once accepted) and a check or money order in the amount of $50.00 payable to the “City of New Orleans” to:Michele Sigur
Bureau of Revenue – Special Events
1300 Perdido Street, Room 1W15
New Orleans, LA 70112
- Each vendor is given a 10ft by 10ft square of space. You are allowed and encouraged to bring whatever you need for your booth space as long as you stay within your space. Electrical hook ups are available, but vendors must provide their own long extension cord.
- Vendors are not allowed to share a booth. Only one vendor may occupy a 10×10 space.
- Vendor must arrive by at least 3:30 PM for set-up and be ready by 4:30 PM. If you do not show up on site by 3:30 pm, your booth space will be released.
- Your application will not be processed until we have received full payment for all markets applied for.
- If the Marketplace has to be postponed due to any unpredictable reason you will receive an e-mail notification by 12 pm on market day. For rain cancellations, the market will be held the following day.
- “Participating in the Harrison Avenue Marketplace has been very successful for my catering business. With thousands of attendees each month, I have gained a lot of connections and the market has helped my business grow.” -Kevin Hug, Catering Connection
- “Lizano’s Glass Haus has been with HAM since its inception, seen it grow tremendously and best yet, enjoyed the great family atmosphere conducive to adults and kids alike. It has been such a great networking tool for us with the resurgence and rebuiling efforts in Lakeview. Our business has received new followers and clients all because of the monthly market! We are truly honored and overjoyed to participate in the monthly Harrison Avenue Marketplace and look forward to a presence there for many more markets…” -Paulette Lizano, Lizano’s Glass Haus, Inc.